Baldwin is an e-commerce agency active in both Ghent (Belgium) and Cluj-Napoca (Romania). Okay, no, Baldwin is actually more than just an agency. We have two pillars. The first one is all of the projects we do for our clients. But it obviously doesn’t stop there! At Baldwin, we also focus on our own product development.
As our new Magento Backend Developer, you’re knowledgeable about building exciting consumer and business functionalities that add value and deliver positive results. You are a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit, and enjoy problem-solving alongside our developers, software testers, designers and marketers.
What does a Magento Backend Developer do at Baldwin?
- Plan, develop, test and document advanced functionalities for our clients
- Estimate/forecast time to complete specified project tasks
- Create scalable applications and extensions/modules on the Magento 2 platform that are compatible with Hyvä Themes
- Perform API-based service integrations with ERPs, CRMs, and other 3rd party platforms
- Authorise/ execute PHP applications
- Juggle multiple projects varying scope, complexity, and effort
- Have a good understanding of project development methodologies
- Magento configuration and feature/functionality consulting
- Analyse and solve problems
- Collaborate with a team of passionate e-commerce professionals to deliver exceptional outcomes
- Understand eCommerce business requirements
- 2-4 years of experience in designing and building functionalities on/with Magento 2
- English: Professional working proficiency
- Prior experience with Hyvä Themes is a plus
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Education (preferred level): Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related