Baldwin is an e-commerce agency active in both Ghent (Belgium) and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), that is currently on the search for a WordPress Developer. Okay, no, Baldwin is actually more than just an agency. We have two pillars: the projects we do for our customers and our own product development.
As our new WordPress Developer, you’ll be in charge of building exciting custom websites that will make our customers shine. 🙂 Feeling a little curious, huh? Continue to read below.
What will you be doing at Baldwin?
- Develop and customize complex WordPress themes and plugins
- Write testable, scalable, and performant code
- Work with the UX and UI Design Teams to create unique, strong, and inventive front-end user experiences
What do we expect from you?
- Previous experience working with custom WordPress themes and plugins (construction, launch, and maintenance expertise)
- Experience with roots/sage blank theme is a plus
- Experience with ACF
- Good knowledge of Custom Post Types / Custom Fields / Meta Box / Actions / Filters / Hooks of WordPress
- Good knowledge of PHP, HTML/CSS, MySQL
- Working knowledge of integrating third-party services and APIs
- Prior experience developing responsive layouts for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Accustomed with creating Multi-Language sites with WPML
- Accustomed with WordPress Multisite
- Previous experience with WooCommerce is preferred
- English: Professional working proficiency
If we caught up your attention, check out our team and get a glimpse of life at Baldwin.